This is a beautiful hanging craft to decorate our home, party, function etc.
Paper cup – 2
Bead chain (I bought a bunch of bead chains for a dollar at one dollar store – very cheap)
Polythene cover (grocery cover)
* To make polyethene rose, open the polythene cover (grocery cover).
* Cut into strips (length and breadth – your choice)
* Apply glue over the full sheet and sprinkle glitters densely.
Fold the cover to make it into a thick strip.
To decorate the paper cup, draw outline like this and cut the remaining extras.
* Then paint the cup as like your choice.
I have given acrylic paints and kept for 30 mins to dry.
* Paint both sides. Since my paper cup is thin, I have glued two cups together. If its thick, one is enough.
Fix the roses with bead chain, the length of the bead chain around 20 cm.
Fix the bead chain at the tip of each petal, just fixing with instant fix glue or glue gun is enough because, with the paper cup, beads will attach well and good.
To hang, fix the bead chains like this.
Hang it on the wall using a nail.
This will look really awesome, because of its shining beads and colorful cup decoration.