And this is how we are going to do them:
1. Prepare material for colors. We need a strip of 10 mm and 5 mm. Mark up the sheet of colored office paper (A4) short edge. Cases pencil mark on the desired width (10 mm or 5 mm) Do the same operation on the other side. With the help of an iron ruler and stationery knife cut strips. If the knife is sharp enough, you can cut 2-3 sheets at a time.
2. Cut the fringe about 2/3 the width of 10 mm strip. The thinner fringe so gets fluffy flower. I cut a few strands at a time. When cutting a shift fringe strips along the length and width, adjust the width in the process of cutting …
3. … and the difference in length, without cutting, finish cutting fringe. When finishing cutting, for convenience, you can turn the strip.
4. Merge one strip of 10 mm and a 5 mm. It is necessary that the adhesive has dried up, or when winding the place of gluing may disperse
5. Begin with a narrow strip reeling.
6. When you go to a strip of fringed continue to reel.
7. pasted “tail” and proceed to the next flower.
8. After the glue dries, fringe turns down.
9. If the middle, turned out not very smooth, straighten it the simple touch of a finger.
10. If only the fringed strip to roll, you get a result. Yellow flowers are dandelions, pink -. Daisies, from green to make a fluffy Christmas tree, and can be used as the middle of a flower. Try to vary the length and color fringed strips – pre-glue – a lot of variants!
11. If the reel two fringed strips at the same time, you can achieve interesting results …
12. Flowers, twisted only fringed strips, particularly if the strips were wound tightly enough to have deformed the property. Is there a good way to not only keep the flower but also give it additional strength, the inner part of the flower is greased with glue. After drying, only someone’s evil will can damage your flowers. And yet … if you like flowers fringed inner side with glue little push, we obtain flowers-bumps.
That’s all! A below – even flowers and ideas.