Today we offer to learn how to weave from magazines or framed newspaper photo. Original decoration for your photo with your own hands
For the manufacture of wicker frame of magazines and newspapers will need:
The manufacturing process
1. Prepare a paper tube. To do this, cut the paper into strips and using needles twist tube.
Spread remaining tip glue, attach and remove the needle. Repeat the procedure until you get the required amount of paper tubes.
2. Cut out a cardboard template for a photo frame. Its size can be arbitrary. With pen and a ruler make marks on the template. Be sure to back off half a centimeter from the sides of the frame and take a markup of about one and a half centimeters along the bottom edge of the frame.
3. Glue the paper tube on the drawn lines. Fix them clothespins and let dry well.
4. Turn the frame to the other side, take a new tube and begin weaving. Braid one row. The ends of the horizontal tubes are folded onto the underside of the box, glue them and fix clothespins.
5. Then braid the lower rim of the frame tubes of the newspaper. The vertical tube in the center, fold and glue to the underside of the frame. The vertical side tubes do not touch.
6. Now braid the sides: one tube, increasing it as necessary.
7. Similarly, the whipping and a second side. It now remains to weave the front upper part of the frame. To do this, on the wrong side of our framework glue vertical tubes at a distance of 1.5 cm.
8. The front upper portion of braid in the same way as the bottom.
9. on the wrong side of the frame ends of the tubes with glue and fix clothespins.
10. As long as our frame dries, cut the cardboard back wall of the right size.
Paste prepared on the two side wall and a bottom side of the frame. The upper part of the frames is not glued to leave a photo.
Likewise, make of “leg” of cardboard for the frame.
11. The finished frame color and cover with varnish.