Great technique through which you can create not only a variety of three-dimensional figures of animals and flowers but also a picture of the corrugated paper . This kind of creativity and love to children and adults. And today we bring you a master class trimming picture . We chose the “Underwater World”, but figures for the facing can pick up and different. For these purposes are great coloring for kids.
Let’s start: 1. We print the picture and glue it on a piece of cardboard, which is inserted in the frame.
Materials: Frame or old picture (as in our case) crepe paper The stem of the handle PVA glue Printing pictures Scissors.
2. Cut the crepe paper into squares of colors needed We used the following colors: yellow, orange, purple, crimson, white, black, green and blue.
3. Getting trimming. To do this, we take the square cut right color and put it on the tip of the rod, bending with the tips of the square down and put on the glue.
To begin with we do outline a large fish.
4. As long as the fish, dry, we make eyes, spread sand and seaweed.
5. spread the second fish and bubbles.
6. Go back to our large-scale fish and complement it. After that, we give the glue to dry.
7. Evenly fill the background and leave the image that would be the glue has dried.
8. While in some areas the picture we came a bit messy and individual tips of the paper strongly stick or stand, they can be neatly trimmed with scissors.
Our parting pattern technique is ready!