What is way cooler than wearing all your makeup and yet look strikingly simple and natural in your Indian skin?
Your love for makeup could be undefinable, but it is quite impossible to use all fancy shades and products on your face all the time. Simple and wearable makeup is not only must but also apt for most of the occasions, especially if you are headed to the office, college or school every day. Even at home, all you need is a refreshing glow that shines on your face and not the cakey look that comes along with layers and layers of colorful creams, powders etc.
Hence it is essential that you have quite a few handy everyday naturals make up ideas on your list to wear it without boring yourself. For a neutral look, you need some of the most basic makeup stuffs in natural shades. And they are listed down. Don’t worry, for Indian skin, there are plenty of flattering neutral hue products available in the market. Just browse through an online shopping portal to shop these if you haven’t owned them yet.
Products Needed for Natural Makeup
- BB Cream/ Light Weight Foundation: This is the base for your makeup. So, have a lightweight foundation that doesn’t look too heavy. Because you are going for a natural makeup. Even BB creams are fine for this. However, if you have heavy pigmentation, then you need a concealer along with a foundation to hide your dark spots.
- Compact Powder: Compact powder is essential to set your foundation and to prevent your skin from looking oily.
- Eye Shadow/Blush (in earthy tones): This is an optional one. However, if you want to make your look a little more defined and sculpted, a neutral eyeshadow palette is a must. You can even use the same as a blush and highlighter.
- Nude Lipstick: Get your favorite MLBB (My lips but better) shade ready for neutral makeup. However, if you are not much into nudes, you can even go for other hues that compliment your lip color.
- Eye Liner: A deep black kajal or eye pencil to define your eyes
- Mascara: A voluminous mascara to boost your eyelashes.
With this basic makeup stuff, you can try plenty of makeup looks that are astonishingly simple and natural. To give you the inspirations and much-needed makeup ideas, we have forayed the youtube channels and have come up with 10 interesting everyday natural makeup looks. All you need now is to scroll down and follow the youtube gurus to make your skin glow.
Everyday Nude Makeup Tutorial for Fair Indian Skin
If you are looking for a fresh natural looking daytime makeup idea, then you need to check out this impressive tutorial from Ankita. With a just-right tone of blush and lip color, she has come up with a simple radiant makeup
Everyday Neutral Makeup Idea For Brown Skin
This makeup tutorial from Nevada is a must watch (and also must try) for it is unbelievably down to earth and simple. Besides, her skin tone matches with many of Indian women. So, if you want a quick sculpted makeup idea, then here below is the answer.
Easy Everyday Office / Work Makeup for Indian Skin
Hina Attar’s every day easy makeup tutorial is a rescue for those who have small nose and eyes. She knows how to highlight them and make it look seemingly beautiful. The tutorial has few gems of other makeup ideas too. Do watch it if you whine about your nose and eyes.
Minimal Everyday Makeup
This one is again from Ankita of Corallista. This for those who like to keep eye makeup subtle and just like to highlight their lips. It is highly wearable makeup for many. Here she shares some wonderful tips on how to do lip and eye makeup inspired by Bobbi Brown. Do check it out.
Everyday Natural Makeup with Kohl Eyes and Neutral Lips
We all love kohl right. Here, Deeptima Singh shows us how to do an incredible everyday makeup who loves to keep eyes bright and lips nude. This look is so desi and will suit a lot for Indian women.
No Makeup Look for Indian Skin Tone
Another no make-up tutorial that you need to catch for an effortless everyday look is Shreya’s below the video. This suit most of the dusky skin beauties as her skin tone match perfectly with them. Throughout the video, she gives a lot of other makeup hacks too.
Everyday Simple Makeup For Oily/Acne Skin
For those who want a no-fuss makeup look, especially when your skin is oily and acne prone, then here is an interesting tutorial that will sort out your makeup woes.
Everyday natural makeup is quite easy to achieve. All you need is few basic makeup items and a flare to learn how to use them efficiently. These videos will help you to give the basic idea of how to do refreshing makeup with these limited products and make your Indian skin shine through! Do watch them, practice them and also look perfect on them!