Tips on wearing Salwar/Chudithar
1. If you are short, then you should make your kameez be a little longer in length. This will make you look taller. If your height is around 5 feet 3 inches then your kameez height should be around 47- 48 inches. You can also wear a Chinese collar (closed neck) makes you look tall.
2. If you have broad shoulders then avoid wearing puffed sleeves or Chinese collar top as this will make you look wider.
3. If you have fat arms and therefore cannot wear sleeveless then go in for
sleeves of about 5 inches length. This will hide the flab on your arms and your hands will look thinner.
4. Salwar or Shalwar are made in different styles according to the trends and outfit. Currently, Patiala Salwar, Dhoti salwar, Kowl salwar, Double ghair
salwar, Parallel Pants, Trousers like pajamas with short kurtas/tops were in vogue. You can keep checking our website for latest trends & designs which can be bought online.
5. Churidar salwar looks good on long kameez, Anarkali style shirt, Peshwas or
Kurtas which give you a traditional look.
6. If you have a slight belly you should try and wear a shalwar around your naval area, as it will pull in your stomach and make you look thinner. If you have the tie strings on your side, it reduces the look of the pounch. Tucks might be out of fashion but they give a very good fit to the Kameez. Avoid Organza or any stiff cloth if you want to look slimmer.