Today I’ll show you how to decorate the edge of the fringe of our products. For a better perception of each step is accompanied by a photograph, for this purpose I used a bright thread, and beads of several colors.
For those who missed the previous lesson, or rusty technology first encountered my micron, see two ways of processing the edge in this article can be microns.
We select materials:
- embroidery with already processed edge
- beads of different sizes, colors, and shapes
- different beads for the fringe
- needle №12
- thread or fishing line beading (in microns conventional cotton)
- scissors for trimming
Fringe for the method №1
As I have said, in the first method, you need to sew beads as close as possible. What do you need to do so? The answer to this question you will find below, I show two photos to compare, on one of the beads sewn on the free distance, on the second – close to each other. Recall the first method:
1. Make a knot in the thread and fasten to the bead, which starts fringe. We pass the needle through the bead and pull the thread.
2. We collect the beads and the beads, forming a pattern for the fringe. On the tip may be suspended metal pendants, Czech leaves or petals, thorns, large beads, pearls Biwa and more.
Below is a diagram of how to fix the yarn ends of the beads, depending on the use of beads or “drops” with the transverse hole.
Now I use Czech petals herbal colors that have a cross-hole. Therefore, in accordance with the scheme, I type 3 and 4 light green beads,
3. To mount, I use three beads on each side of the petal. Return the needle back, carry it through the whole series, but do not touch the 3 + 3 beads on the sides of the petal
4. Tighten the thread, but not tight, that is not a fringe element “stood stake.”
5. Pass the needle through the bead from which fringe begins.
6. Pulling the thread.
7. Skip the needle through the two beads (can be done in 3 or more, depending on your wishes and ideas)
8. Recruit a number of beads and beads, repeating the sequence in the first link.
9. Repeat claim 3 and skip the needle through the 3 beads (in the first holding unit + 2 beads as in claim 7)
10. Thus, we get the finished fringe.
As promised, I show two photos. On the first bead was sewn on the free distance of the processing of the edge:
In this photo, a second sample was sewn beads are tight. I hope you see and understand the difference?
Fringe for ways №2
Let me remind you the second method:
1. Make a knot and fasten thread at the beads, which will begin fringe. Print the thread through the bead.
Gaining 2. Beads and beads for anchoring the end of the thread (as well as in the first method). Skip the needle into tighter bead as to return it back.
3. Pulling the thread.
4. Skip the needle through the third bead and type beads to the fringe. Repeat the process until the end.
Now you know how to handle the edge of your product and make a fluffy fringe.