For storage of various household items, valuables, and other items used chest. From ancient times, people have become accustomed to such a container for storage. Produced most of the trunks of wood and decorated with various metallic elements. In the same master class, you will learn how to make a wonderful chest improvised with minimal cost.
• PVA glue.
• Ducts of consumer paper.
• «Moment” glue.
• dressmaker pins.
Stages of manufactureOn any trunk box make markup. Cut.
• paste over the outside of the box main background, the space into about 6 cm.
On the long side of the trunk, layout attaches dressmaker pins flattened tubes as in the photo.
Now take a long strip of a different color. Secure the ends of the pins on the left side. Now do the weave, the distance can be taken equal to the width of the tube.
When depleting to the top, fold the ends of the strips and glue them inside.
Here is the inside
• While the glue dries, get the trunk lid. This MK bottle width equal to the width of the chest, so there is nothing to adjust the size is not necessary. Wet the cardboard and attach it to the bottle using adhesive tape. When the board is dry, it should be several times Procrit PVA glue.
For greater reliability, you can glue the paper.
• As long as dry cover, continue to braid the side of the trunk. Where should you need to build a strip?
High lateral part is ready. Trim the excess from the strips and glue well.
Continue to braid the trunk. Remember to stick to the bottom of the strip, the strip MK yellow.
As a result of your labors get here is a neat and beautiful chest.
We admire? Now continue to work.
• edges to look neat and beautiful.
The lid of the chest the same color as the trunk itself, going upstairs to 6 cm.
• Try to design converged smoothly.
• Arrange the cover as desired. Connect your imagination and forth.
As a result of this work should be the following.
But, of course, calls for a chest decoration. Be creative and create. Let things made with their own hands, endows you with kindness, beauty, and warmth.